ICMART Congress 2004, Sydney, Australia
- Pain and Symptom Control in Palliative Care: Principles of Treatment and Safety Aspects
- Acupuncture and Psychotherapy in Blepharospasm
- Acupuncture and dry eyes
- The Use of Acupuncture for Pain and Symptom Control in Patients with Breast Cancer
- Cochrane review has missed the point with acupuncture and low back pain.
- Effects of 830nm laser on cultured rat dorsal root ganglia: implications for its use in acupuncture.
- The Effects of 830nm laser on cultured rat dorsal ganglia: Implications for the analgesic effects of laser acupuncture
- A Critical Assessment of Functional Ear Points and Implications for Diagnosis and Treatment
- Enhancing Clinical Outcomes in Auricular Therapy Phases, Frequencies, Equipment
- Acupuncture research: from observation to prediction
- The New Laser-Needle-Acupuncture in Clinical Application
- Gold-Implantation. A New Method for Treating Chronic Arthritic Pain
- The Study on the Analgesic Effect and Its Cholinergic Mechanism of Electroacupuncture In the Rat Model of Collagen-induced Arthritis
- 16 Stress reduce by dry needling controlling with biophysical method Chunghyul-Dan (Qingxie-Dan) Improves Arterial Stiffness in Patients with Increased baPWV
- Effect of Bee Venom Injected Intraarticularly On Knee Osteoarthritis: A Comparative Study with Saline Injection
- Nocipathy and Acupuncture: A Pilot Study on Patients with Lower Back Pain
- Clinical Effect of Acupuncture Combined with Multiplet Laser Acupoint Needling on Arthralgia and Neuralgia of the Elders with Chronic Problems
- The C.H.R.I.S. Theory on the Aetiology and Perpetuation of Back Pain
- Acupunctue with extracorporal shockwaves
- Arthrosis of the knee, Coxarthrosis, Chron. Lumbalgia Pain of neck and shoulders, Tennis-elbow
- The Management of Postural Problems Using Healthmarque Reflex Orthotics
- Acupuncture in Oncology Practice
- Traditional Chinese Medical Diagnosis
- Presentation of Results of Infrared Camera Use with Acupuncture
- Acupuncture of LI-4 in anaesthetised healthy humans decreases cerebral blood flow in putamen measured with PET.
- Pain relief of electroacupuncture corresponds with hypothalamic and periaqueductal gray activation – a single-blind placebo controlled fMRI study
- Acupuncture Treatment of Cerebral Palsy and Speech Disorders
- ScalpAcupuncture in the Treatment of Dyslexia and Dysgraphia
- Possibility of Treating Stroke Patients by Applying Soft Laser and Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES)
- Symptomatic Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis: Further Studies on the Long-Term Effectiveness of Acupuncture
- Increased Cervical Lordosis After Deep Acupuncture in Patients with Neck Pain: Nonrandomized Clinical Control Trial.
- “What we do with acupuncture?”
- The Effect of Saingheylyunbooemgami Extract to Recover Function of Stratum Coreum Mice Model After Dermatitis Elicitation
- Cephalea: Confirmation of the Effectiveness of the Integration Between the Occidental Medicine and the TCM Approaches
- The Puzzle of Acupuncture
- Discovery of Acupuncture Points and Channels
- Acupuncture research: from observation to prediction Anatomic structure analysis of acupuncture points
- Acupuncture and Functional Disorders: A Preliminary Approach
- Preventative Acupuncture - Antidepressive Acupuncture Therapy Against Pain Chronification.
- The Missing Link - Auriculohomoeopathy
- Neurocellular Hypoglycia and its Role in Depression and Fatigue
- The Use of Tendomuscular Meridian (TMM) Treatment in Primary Care
- “Acupuncture Management of Frozen Shoulder – A Pilot Study”
- Effects of Myofascial Meridian Stimulation Therapy (MMST) on Shoulder Pain
- Acupuncture Treatment for Obesity
- Diagnostic and differential diagnostic of pathologic processes stages.
- Preventive Acupuncture by Rhinitis Allergies
- Endometriosis Abstract
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Pain using Myofascial Meridian Stimulation Therapy(MMST): A New Concept
- Some Somatic Markers of Infertility and Acupuncture Therapy
- A Study of Statistical Diagnosis for Ryodoraku (EMI) Measurement
- Prevalence of Dental Foci and their Imapct on Chronic Diseases Encountered in 490 Patients
- The Clinical Observation on 1 Case of Alopecia Areata with Headache
- Para-Chlorophenylalanine selectively interferes with electroacupuncture and moxibustion - induced gastric emptying in rats.
- Effect of Moxibustion in the Acupoints Ren-12 (Zhongwan), St-25 (Tianshu) and St-36 (Zuzanli) in the Prevention of Gastric Lesions Induced by Indomethacin in Wistar Rats.
- Effects of acupuncture points St-36 (Zusanli) e SP-6 (Sanyinjiao) on the inflammatory post traumatic process of femurs surgery in wistar rats
- Chunghyul-Dan (Qingxie-Dan) Improves Arterial Stiffness in Patients with increased baPWV
- The Uighurs were amongst the very first people to practise acupuncture. The Chinese learnt from this ancient culture. This is a comprehensive poster presentation to trace the beginnings of acupuncture.
- Diagnosis and neural therapy in vertigo
- Mechanism of Reversal of Laryngospasm by Median Nerve Stimulation—A Electrophysiological study.
ICMART Congress 2017
Mexico City, Mexico
2-4 June 2017