The Society for Acupuncture Research (SAR) is hosting its 2021 international research conference as an all-virtual event June 14-17, 2021.
The conference theme is Pandemics, Pain, & Public Health: Roles and Relevance of Traditional East Asian Medicine and is co-sponsored by the University of Michigan Department of Anesthesiology and Program in Integrative Medicine and the National Institutes for Health, National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NIH/NCCIH).
· Research on acupuncture and TEAM for COVID-19 and other viral pandemics
· Acupuncture and the treatments of chronic physical and emotional pain
· Acupuncture research and health care disparities
· Implementing an implementation science study
· Cochrane Risk of Bias 2.0: Using the new Cochrane Risk of Bias tool with acupuncture as an example
· Self-care and empowerment in the digital world: Combination of e-health applications and acupressure
· Scientific research poster abstracts· and much more!
Save 20% on conference registration rates using coupon code: promo-20 on the registration form.
Learn more about the conference and how to register here:https://www.acupunctureresearch.org/conference